Approx. Rs 160 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||60/240 kgs containers.|
|Physical appearance||Clear liquid|
|Sizing||5-7% wet basis KEMILOC-1000 on starch solids|
|Coating||5-10% wet basis KEMILOC-1000 on the total dry binder content.|
|PH||9 - 10|
|Solubility||Miscible with water in all proportions|
|Freeze stability||Keep away from freezing|
|Compatibility with Cationic Product||Not compatible|
|Caution||Compatibility must be first checked in lab before use|
Kemiloc-1000 is a clear alkaline solution of stabilized ammonium zirconium carbonate, containing anionic hydroxylated zirconium polymers. It is an effective crosslinker and in solubilizer. Kemiloc-1000 (Ammonium Zirconium Carbonate) aggressively reacts with most functional groups of latex as well as natural origin polymers that are used as machine curing cross-linking agents for all types of paper & board applications.Advantages in Coating Applications:
Advantages in Surface size Applications:
- Non-Formaldehyde compound.
- Reacts aggressively with Latex and natural Co-binders.
- Effective in alkaline and mildly acidic pH conditions.
- Cures upon moisture removal
- Cure begins at Coater Nip; advanced cure off the machine
- The helpful tool for problems associated with water-based ink
- Suitable for Food grade paper
Application & Dosages:
- The improved wet strength of the surface of coated and size press treated paper and board.
- Reduced linting and dusting from the back coat or surface size
- Reduced variations in surface size receptivity to coating
- Reduced on machine pick from the re-wetted back coat
- Typical addition level of KEMILOC-1000 recommended as under
- Dosage is depending upon the degree of property enhancement required
- Since the PH of the coating slurry before the addition of KEMILOC-1000 should be higher than 7, It should be always added as the last component in the coating mix, after adjusting the pH of the coating 8-9.
- KEMILOC-1000 is an active crosslinker. It is therefore strongly advised that the bulk storage system, tanks and lines be thoroughly and professionally cleaned prior to the first delivery in common with good chemical handling practices and procedures.
- KEMILOC-1000 contains ammonia solution, hence all copper containing alloys should be eliminated from any storage or delivery system. Mild steel is not recommended. For storage stainless steel, Polyethylene, Glass reinforced plastic or polypropylene is also suitable.
- KEMILOC-1000 should be stored in tightly sealed drums It is not advisable to leave open the used drums of KEMILOC-1000. The air within the containers can slowly react with the product leaving solid sediments at the bottom.
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing in airtight sealed containers away from the direct heat or sunlight.