Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Packaging Size||1-2% on pigment content|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Used||Water base inks and paints formulations.|
|K2Zr(CO3)2 Degree||50 + 2|
|ZrO2||19 to 20|
|PH||11 - 12|
|Specific Gravity||1.5 to 1.6|
|Aqueous paints and coating||5-6% wet basis on dry binder solids|
|Aqueous inks and Coating||1-2% on pigment content|
Kemiloc-CP is zirconium polymer containing Potassium Zirconium Carbonate
. It is an effective crosslinker. and insolubilized. It aggressively reacts with most functional groups of latex as well as natural origin polymers used in water base inks and paints formulations.Advantages:
- It improves adhesion property.
- It gives improved heat resistance, scrubs resistance, and solvent resistance.
- It imparts improved wet pick and dry pick resistance.
- It cures upon moisture removal forming an irreversible covalent bond.
- A helpful tool for problems associated with water-based ink.
- Field of Application:
- Aqueous distempers, paints, and inks.
- Typical addition level of KEMILOC-CP recommended as under
- Dosage can vary depending upon the degree of cross-linking property enhancement required.
- The PH of the coating before the addition of KEMILOC-CP should be higher than 7.0. It should always be added as the last component in the formulation, after adjusting the pH at 8-9.
- KEMILOC-CP: For storage stainless steel, Polyethylene or polypropylene is suitable. Mild steel is not recommended.
- KEMILOC-CP should be stored in tightly sealed drums. It is not advisable to leave open the used drums of KEMILOC-CP. The air within the containers can slowly react with the product leaving solid sediments at the bottom.
- Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacturing in air tight sealed containers stored away from the direct heat and sunlight.